You know what is better than pumpkin spice peanut butter?? Pumpkin spice peanut butter that is surrounded by white chocolate!
I know I know! I just couldn’t resist the combination: pumpkin spice, peanut butter, white chocolate! What isn’t to love??
Plus, these are ridiculously easy to make and even easier to eat. We followed the same steps to how we made our homemade Easter Bunny Reese’s.
So grab some white chocolate and that pumpkin spice peanut butter I know you made 😉 and get to it!
- White chocolate – we used a bar of Ghirardelli since we’ve found in the past that white chocolate chips don’t quite melt right
- Pumpkin spice peanut butter (note: you could use any type of peanut butter but seriously what fun is it if there is no pumpkin or pumpkin spice in it??)
- Heat white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl stirring often so it does not burn (we usually do about 20 seconds, stir, and put it back in for 10-20 second intervals after that until it’s mostly melted, then stir in the rest).
- Pour a thin layer of melted white chocolate onto the bottom of a mold (we used one like this – you can find good ones on amazon) or mini cupcake wrappers (big one’s if you are really wanting something sweet!). Put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes just so they harden up a little bit.
- Scoop out your peanut butter and add it on top of the white chocolate. You can do a thin layer or really glob it on there depending on the pb/chocolate ratio you want. We used a medium amount so it covered the whole bottom but wasn’t piled on. Put in the freezer again for a couple of minutes to harden.
- Top the peanut butter with the remaining white chocolate and then set back in the freezer to harden fully.
- Once it’s all hardened up, put in the fridge until you’ve eaten them all!
See, wasn’t that easy? Easy as, well, pumpkin pie!
These mini delights would be the perfect treat to bring to a festive fall or Halloween party. Or, they would be perfect to bring to your couch and eat while watching the newest episode of Nashville – it’s totally up to you.