Hello all! Rose and I have decided to share with you some of our favorites from the month of March. We enjoy reading these posts and thought it would be fun to make one ourselves!
- Nature Valley Protein bars – these bars are so delicious when you are on the run and need a quick snack. Plus there is 10g of protein and only 6g of sugar, which is a major plus in my book!
- Nectarines – although they aren’t quite in season yet we have been munching on them in our breakfast throughout this month.
- Trader Joe’s kettle corn and 479 Asiago, Parmesan and Cheddar popcorn – This post wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t have popcorn on the list! These are the two bags we have been munching on extra hard.
- Bomber jacket – I recently purchased this bomber jacket for the spring and am loving it! It is the perfect weight plus it isn’t stiff like most jackets so you can wear it comfortably all day long. Rose has a similar one in a floral print that she wears all the time as well.
- Booties – Yay for bootie season! Now that all the snow has melted our booties are out to play.
- Revlon Colorburst in crush – Rose has been wearing this color on her lips non stop throughout March. We love all of the colorburst colors but right now this color has taken center stage. Plus it stays on all day even through lunch!