Patterned bandanas are all the rage right now. I’m a huge fan of the whole bandana trend that is popping up. I’ve been trying to sneak in patterned bandanas in my all my outfits but get a little tired of the plain bandana print. But with these easy patterned bandanas you can put whatever design you want on your bandanas!
I went with some fairly simple designs for my bandanas but if you are a good artists, go wild! These patterned bandanas are so much fun to wear around your neck or pinned up in your hair. You could even attach to your favorite bag as a little bag flair!
- Bandanas in various colors
- Paint brush
- Paper cup
- Newspaper or a towel
Instructions on how to make a patterned bandana:
- Start by putting down some newspaper or a towel that you don’t mind ruining. You will be working with bleach so you want to make sure to put something underneath your bandana to catch any seepage. Also, I’d suggest not wearing anything you love in case the bleach splatters.
- Lay out your bandana on top of the newspaper/towel.
- Pour out some bleach into your paper cup.
- Grab your paint brush and start painting on the bleach. I did various designs such as splatter painting, X’s, and triangles. When working with the bleach it does bleed a lot so make your design slightly smaller than you wish as it will get bigger.
- Wash your bandana in the sink to make sure the bleach is all out. Let dry and then wear as you please!