I plan on wearing this vacation t-shirt on our next vacation. And guess what, that will be in a few weeks! If you haven’t heard, Rose and I are going to Seattle on July 1st! We are so excited for this trip and pretty much had it planned since our last vacation to Portland. We’re going to don our vacation t-shirts and explore Seattle!If you’ve been to Seattle before leave a comment below telling us what we should go see or where we should eat. We’ve got our list going but are welcome to any suggestions from you guys 🙂
This faux embroidered vacation t-shirt is the perfect tee to throw on and wear on the plane. It’s loose and it’s comfy and it clearly states what you will be doing: going on vacation! Plus, it is a cinch to make.
- Plain white t-shirt
- Iron on letters – make sure they are the ones that have the outer rim
- Ironing board or towel
How to make a vacation t-shirt:
- Lay your t-shirt out onto an ironing board or on top of a towel.
- Peel off the outer part of the letters to spell out vacation.
- Position the letters onto the t-shirt.
- Turn your iron on and iron press the iron firmly onto the letters. Hold for 10-15 seconds or per instructions on your iron on letter packaging.
- Put on shirt and go on a vacation!
Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world right now? I’ve always wanted to go to Greece so maybe I’ll make that my goal for my next vacation. This shirt can travel with you anywhere you go!
If you want more clothing do it yourself projects then head over to our Pinterest page where I am always share fun diy and craft projects.