You definitely won’t be pinched if you are wearing one of these glittery green shamrock pins on St. Patrick’s day. Keep on reading to find the full tutorial on how to make these resin pins! And if you want more St. Patrick’s day DIYs click here.
These pins are extra large and extra glittery so no one will be able to miss them. And if you do get pinched it is probably because someone is trying to steal this pin off your clothes!
- Shamrock silicone tray
- Green glitter
- Container and stirrer that will get ruined
- Pin back
- Hot glue gun
- Start by following the instructions on how to properly mix your resin. I would highly suggest doing this in a container and with a stirrer you can ruin because I had to throw mine away afterwards.
- Once the resin is mixed, stir in the green glitter. I didn’t measure this but a lot goes a long way.
- Immediately pour the resin mixture into your shamrock mold.
- Let sit for appropriate amount of time to harden.
- Once the shamrock is hard pop it out of the silicone mold.
- Glue on a pin back using a hot glue gun.
- Pin to your outfit and you are ready to go!
And if you want a little bit extra luck on St. Patrick’s day be sure to make our lucky charms popcorn. I’m not partial or anything but it is freaking delicious!
Be sure to pin this pin for St. Patrick’s day!
2 thoughts on “Glittery Green Shamrock Pin for St. Patrick’s Day”
This s is beautiful , Thank you for sharing, Hugs, Terri.
I’m glad you enjoyed them! 🙂