I love the fall. It’s a time to cozy up and slow down, which is always welcome in my book. I like to enjoy all the things that fall has to offer like candles, blankets, and all the beautiful reds and oranges that are scattered across the sky. Not to mention it is a nice break from all the humidity and heat that comes from summer. I feel like to me as I get older fall becomes more and more about a time to unwind and really relax and enjoy the moment. Fall always used to be a time of stress as I shuffled off to school and then college, but now I get a moment to breath in the crisp air and really sit and enjoy the transition from summer to winter. Here are some items that I’m looking forward to enjoying and unwinding with this fall.
- Sam Edelman ‘Paige’ Fringed Ankle Booties. I bought these during their half yearly sale and can’t wait to try them out this fall! Similar style from Target.
- Anthropologie Backstory Tee. Again got this on sale and can’t wait to wear it! Similar.
- David’s Tea Peanut Butter Cup. I love tea in the fall – this is a new fall flavor from David’s Tea that sounds delicious! Perfect in this mug.
- Threshold Herringbone Throw from Target. So soft and cozy!
- Marshmallow Fireside 3-Wick Candle from Bath and Body Works. My all time favorite fall candle from BBW.
- Fox Socks from Target. Gotta keep those toes warm too!